Cleaning motivation 101. Start by laughing and enlightening yourself. We all have the quotes we like, but most of us have never thought about those house cleaning quotes! Here are some classics to test your enthusiasm for cleaning. They’ll help get your mind positive and subconsciously starting to think about the objective ahead.
- “Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.” —Phyllis Diller
- “And this mess is so big and so deep and so tall, we cannot pick it up. There is no way at all!” ― Dr. Seuss
- “You could eat sushi off my bookshelf. My cleaning regime is like a battleground. I’m Genghis Khan and my cleaning products are my Mongolian army and I take no prisoners. The rest of my life is an experiment in chaos so I like to keep my flat neat.” Ryan Adams
- “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “Have you ever taken anything out of the clothes basket because it had become, relatively, the cleaner thing?” —Katherine Whitehorn
Ready to feel even more motivated? Click here for Getting Motivated to Clean, Part II